Model United Nations is a big passion of mine. It is a vehicle for teaching many life skills in a fun, challenging, and social context.
Interested in learning more about Model UN? I am available for consultation. I will train your high school or university students in MUN protocol, debate, parliamentary procedure, and resolution writing! Contact me via my e-mail or twitter, or leave a comment below.
For $10, I’ll give you an electronic PDF of the MUN Delegate Handbook I co-authored, which has been used by three MUN clubs in the Vancouver, BC area. Contact me for a preview.
My leadership and MUN experience:
- MRCS High School Leadership Program Instructor (2014-present)
- MRCS MUN Liaison (2012-present)
- MUN, speech and debate trainer, Fraser Valley Debate Club (2012)
- Vice-President, Trinity Western University Foreign Affairs Society (2005-2008)
- General Assembly Director, TWUMUN (2008)
- ECOSOC Chair, TWUMUN (2007)
- Best Diplomat, UBCMUN (2007)
- Best Delegation, East Africa MUN (2005)