Model United Nations is a big passion of mine. It is a vehicle for the teaching of so many life skills in a fun, challenging, and social context.
Interested in learning more about Model UN? Consult the MUN Delegate Handbook I co-authored, currently used by three MUN clubs.
I am available for consultation, and I can train high school or university students in MUN protocol, debate, parliamentary procedure, and resolution writing! Contact me via my e-mail or twitter, or leave a comment below.
My Model UN Experience:
- MRCS MUN Program Sponsor Teacher (2012-present): My student received Best Delegate.
- Model UN, Speech and Debate Trainer, Fraser Valley Debate Club (2012)
- Vice-President, Trinity Western University Foreign Affairs Society (2005-2008)
- General Assembly Chair and Director (2008)
- ECOSOC Chair (2007)
- Best Diplomat, University of British Columbia Model United Nations (2007)
- Best Delegation, East Africa Model United Nations (2005)